Round Hill Music is a full-service, creative music company with a core focus on music publishing.
The company runs a music publishing division, sync and royalty administration, music production library business, a record label and label services division as well as a Nashville songwriter services group with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Nashville, and London.
The Royalty Services Manager primary responsibility is to assist in the processing and analysis of the company’s publishing royalties. The Manager will prepare financial reporting as well as data analysis utilizing Microsoft Excel from Counterpoint/Vistex’s iMaestro. The Manager will help with income tracking as well as accrual forecasting for the royalty team.
- Assist coordinators in the preparation and manipulation of complex royalty statements for ingestion into iMaestro
- Track and analyze payments received as well as source differences from month-to-month
- Aid in monthly reconciliation and fund transfer process
- Prepare monthly and quarterly detailed reports for Finance team
- Organize files for audit requests
- Complete special projects and variance analysis as requested
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Royalty Administration experience (including internships)
- Must be Familiar with Windows operating systems and various computer programs
including: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Analytical and problem solving, abilities, data pattern recognition and analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and procedures
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and results oriented
- Vistex iMaestro experience preferred
- SQL Knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music Business or related field (preferred)
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed. To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and resume/CV to [email protected].