Job Description & Requirements
Round Hill Music is a full-service, creative music company with a core focus on music publishing. The company runs a music publishing division, sync and royalty administration, music production library business, a record label and label services division as well as a Nashville songwriter services group with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Nashville, and London.
The Royalty Services Coordinator primary responsibility is to assist in the processing and analysis of the company’s publishing royalties. The Coordinator will prepare electronic royalty data files and convert other files types, including paper statements, utilizing Microsoft Excel for ingestion into Counterpoint/Vistex’s Music Maestro and iMaestro. Additionally, the Coordinator will assist in other royalty department processes, such as client statement preparation.
- Prepare and manipulate royalty data in Microsoft Excel
- Scan and convert paper-based royalty statements to electronic formats
- Electronic and physical filing of royalty statements
- Work with the administration department regarding the setup of new deals • Song research using PRO website/portals, agreements/scheduled, etc.
- Download royalty statements (in PDF, csv, data files, etc.) from source royalty portals
- Assist in the management of the company’s royalty portal (account creation, linking clients, etc.)
- Track publishing royalties and ensure payments are received on time
- Assist with royalty analysis as assigned
- 1-3 years of Royalty Administration experience required (including internships)
- Must be Familiar with with both Mac and Windows operating systems and various computer programs including: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Access)
- Analytical and problem solving, abilities, data pattern recognition and analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and procedures
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and results oriented
- Vistex Music Maestro and/or iMaestro experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music Business or related field (preferred)
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and resume/CV to resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org