The Neighbouring Rights Administrator is responsible for the daily management of international Neighbouring Rights collections. The successful candidate will help manage repertoire data and ensure client information is correctly submitted to International Collective Management Organisations.
Sound Hill, the Neighbouring Rights division of Round Hill Music, was launched in early 2021. This is a fast-paced division which can provide a successful candidate with opportunities for quick career growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collating repertoire data for Record Label and Artist clients
- Submitting repertoire data and client information to various international Collective Management Organisations
- Working with the team to onboard new clients and implement new international performance claims
- Coordinate with International Collective Management Organisations to ensure client payments are accurately and effectively collected
- Working with the team to review client payment data and provide clients with in-depth payment analytics
- Continually strive to offer ideas for improvement, development, and entrepreneurship across your role and that of the team
- Passionate about music with a keen eye for detail. Confident in data management, analytics, and collating client information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and working with large amounts of data
- Time management and an ability to work independently is an absolute must Preferred Skills
- An ability to communicate in French or Spanish verbally or over email
- Experience working with Collective Management Organisations or Music Royalty Societies
- Experience working with Music Royalties
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.