Job Description & Requirements
Round Hill Music is a full-service, creative music company with a core focus on music publishing. The company runs a music publishing division, sync and royalty administration, music production library business, a record label and label services division as well as a Nashville songwriter services group with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Nashville, and London.
We are in search of a Manager to join our Synchronization Licensing Team in Nashville, TN! The Synchronization Licensing Manager’s primary responsibility is to negotiate and issue Film, TV and Commercial Sync Licenses for Round Hill Music’s catalog of songs.
- Issue synchronization licenses for Film Festivals, Video Streaming, Home Video, Television, Promos, Trailers, Commercials and Film
- Manage all aspects of contract administration for the foregoing licenses, including drafting, tracking outstanding licenses, and tracking the receipt of license fees, royalties, and other payments from licensees
- Update and maintain synchronization licensing database for specified areas
- Coordinate at times with other departments including Copyright,
- Administration and Creative
- Cultivate direct relationships with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, SOCAN, PRS, etc., and track media buys, and any other synchronization-related performance income
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of prior work experience at a record label, music publishing company, or licensing agency, with synchronization or related licensing experience
- Experience with drafting as well as amending third party synchronization licenses • Ability to work independently, within a team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to self-motivate and be a self-starter who takes responsibility for/ownership of tasks
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and work toward improvements within scope of work
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the department and company, and to proactively create efficient and effective processes to help meet those needs
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to evolving situations
- Must have general computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis in Word and Excel
- Previous experience using iMaestro, Filemaker and other similar systems
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to: