Sound Hill Music is the new Neighbouring Rights division of Round Hill Music. We are seeking a mid-level Neighbouring Rights Manager to oversee international operations of Sound Hill’s endeavors.
This position will be responsible for optimizing the collection of Neighbouring Rights royalties due and ensuring our repertoire is accurately collected internationally via relationships built with collection societies.
- Build & maintain key relationships with international collecting societies, third party collection partners and industry bodies
- Actively register and claim Sound Hill’s constantly growing repertoire with 40+ societies worldwide
- Ensure that all Neighbouring Rights income is collected, paid, and processed accurately
- Confirm all details of the deals are properly transferred and all payments are tracked accurately
- Build optimized systems to guarantee each catalogue is utilized to its full revenue potential
- Act as key liaison between clients’ enquiries and collection societies
- Resolve all disputes between other interested parties concerning ownership claims on songs
- Report any outgoing statements / payments according to their distinctive contractual obligations
- Report all Neighbouring Rights royalty activity to interested internal parties
- Communicate with artists, managers and other repertoire owners on details related to their accounts
- 3-5 years’ experience with a Neighbouring Rights society or a rights administration company
- Strong Analytical and Reporting skills when working with large data sets
- Solid knowledge of the laws that govern Neighbouring Rights, as well as the mechanics of collecting them
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a large international team
- Must possess a passion for music
- Located in London, UK (Camden Town)
- Occasional travel required
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org