Round Hill Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, featuring a diverse group of sub labels primarily focused in the rock genre.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Production & Metadata to oversee all aspects of product operations and metadata management within Round Hill’s portfolio of labels across both catalogue and frontline releases. This includes all physical and digital product creation, administration, metadata management, physical manufacturing, D2C, & tour supply orders.
- Drive the release management back-end cycle for both physical and digital releases
- Coordinate with the marketing lead across all artist projects
- Coordinate directly with record plants to oversee and manage production and manufacturing for music products
- Create & organize all metadata related to label releases
- Responsible for accurate and timely ingestion of all physical & digital product setups with our global distribution partners
- Develop and implement a quality control process for both physical and digital releases
- Oversee execution of the physical and digital titles deletion process
- Lead all catalogue integration & ingestion efforts
- BA/BS required
- 5 + years’ experience in the music industry
- Previous experience in product & release management at an established record label or distribution company required
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong client relation, customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal, including a strong attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Located in Nashville, TN
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and resume/CV to resumes to [email protected].