Round Hill Music is a full-service, creative music company with a core focus on music publishing. The company runs a music publishing division, sync and royalty administration, music production library business, a record label and label services division as well as a Nashville songwriter services group with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Nashville, and London.
We are currently searching for a Coordinator to join our Synchronization Licensing Team in Nashville, TN! The Synchronization Licensing Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to negotiate and issue Film, TV and Commercial Sync Licenses for Round Hill Music’s catalog of songs.
- Issue synchronization licenses for Film Festivals, Video Streaming, Home Video, Television, Promos, Trailers, Commercials and Film
- Manage all aspects of contract administration for the foregoing licenses, including drafting, tracking outstanding licenses, and tracking the receipt of license fees, royalties, and other payments from licenses
- Update and maintain synchronization licensing database for specified areas
- Coordinate at times with other departments including Copyright, Administration and Creative
- Cultivate direct relationships with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, SOCAN, PRS, etc., and track cue sheets, media buys, and any other synchronization-related performance income
- 1 -2 years of prior work experience at a record label, music publishing company, or licensing agency, with synchronization or related licensing experience
- Experience with drafting as well as amending third party synchronization licenses
- Must be familiar with various computer programs including: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Access)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and procedures
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Previous experience using iMaestro, Filemaker and other similar systems preferred
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and resume/CV to resumes to [email protected]