Round Hill Music is a full-service, creative music company with a core focus on music publishing. The company runs a music publishing division, sync and royalty administration, music production library business, a record label and label services division as well as a Nashville songwriter services group with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Nashville, and London.
We are in search of a Coordinator to join our Synchronization Licensing Team in Nashville, TN! The Synchronization Licensing Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to negotiate and quote on sync license requests for Round Hill Music’s catalog of songs.
- Respond to and negotiate various quote requests from sync clients including television shows, films and others to be assigned
- Research and confirm Round Hill’s song and master ownership/control through our internal databases
- Interact with and secure approval from songwriters and managers, when applicable
- Update and track quotes, licenses, and receipts in our sync database
- Work closely with Royalties to manage and properly allocate sync payments • Handle various catalog and new deal research
- Coordinate at times with other departments including Copyright, Royalties and Creative
- Cultivate direct relationships with ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, SOCAN, PRS, etc., to ensure proper collection of performance income
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of prior work experience at a record label, music publishing company, or licensing agency, with synchronization or related licensing experience
- Ability to efficiently and accurately quote and negotiate for synchronization and resolve license issues
- Ability to work independently, within a team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to self-motivate and be a self-starter who takes responsibility for/ownership of tasks
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and work toward improvements within scope of work
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the department and company, and to proactively create efficient and effective processes to help meet those needs
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to evolving situations
- Must be familiar with various computer programs including: Microsoft Office (Excel,Word, Power Point, Outlook, Access)
- Previous experience using iMaestro, Filemaker, and other similar systems preferred
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]