Round Hill Music (RHM) is a full-service, creative music company with a core focus on music publishing. The company runs a music publishing division, sync and royalty administration, music production library business, a record label and label services division as well as a Nashville songwriter services group with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Nashville, and London.
We are in search of a Coordinator to join our Royalties Team in Nashville, TN! The coordinator’s primary responsibility is to assist in the processing, analysis, and administration of the company’s record label royalties operations. The position will prepare electronic royalty data files and convert other file types, utilizing Microsoft Excel, for ingestion into our royalty processing software. The ideal candidate for this role will be very detail-oriented, able to analyze and process a large volume of transactions with high accuracy and have experience at a record label or in the music industry, with a passion for automation and process improvements.
- Prepare and manipulate royalty data in Microsoft Excel
- Filing and organizing of royalty statements
- Work with the administration department regarding the setup of new deals
- Set up clients and royalty rates in processing system
- Administer the mechanical licensing process for Round Hill Records frontline & catalog releases
- Song research using PRO website/portals, agreements/scheduled, etc.
- Review and extract relevant information (rate, payment, etc.) from artist agreements
- Download royalty statements (in PDF, csv, data files, etc.) from source royalty portals
- Assist in the management of the company’s royalty portal (account creation, linking clients, etc.)
- Track record label royalties and ensure payments are received on time
- Take the lead on royalty analysis projects assigned by the Director
- 1-3 years of Royalty Administration experience required (including internships)
- Must be Familiar with both Mac and Windows operating systems and various computer programs including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Access)
- Analytical and problem solving, abilities, data pattern recognition and analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and procedures
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and results oriented
- Vistex Music Maestro and/or iMaestro experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music Business or related field preferred
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and resume/CV to resumes to [email protected]