Round Hill Music’s label division, Round Hill Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, featuring a diverse group of sub labels primarily focused in the rock genre.
We are seeking an experienced Merchandise and E-Commerce Manager to oversee global merchandise and webstore operations for our artists and our label.
This position will be responsible for managing every aspect of our merchandising business and requires a motivated self–starter with a passion for merchandise and direct to consumer e-commerce marketing. This position will be based in Nashville.
- Manage the product lines and logistics of all merchandise related activities globally (including e-commerce, retail and tour merchandise) for our artists and label
- Oversee the merchandise production chain including ideation, design solicitation, manufacturing, logistics, marketing, sales and administration
- Coordinate with artist management on tour merch plans, projections and logistics
- Maximize our merchandising opportunities with physical and digital retailers
- Liaise with our existing suppliers and distributors to identify new areas and territories of expansion
- Execute webstore logistics and marketing campaigns; integrate merchandise initiatives and sales goals into overall artist and album plans
- Work with our marketing team to oversee all merchandise related content, social media and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with RHM to create compelling merchandise featuring our robust group of writers and publishing catalog
- Manage all seasonal webstore events and artist preorder campaigns
- Work directly with our finance and operations team to track accounts receivable and accounts payable, as well as manage and track inventory
- Work directly with operations team to pursue, close and maintain merchandise deals with our artists and managers
- 3+ years of experience in the music merchandise field
- Must possess a passion for music, especially Rock music
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong teamwork, organization, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Artist Relations experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Merchandising, or a Related Field preferred
- Located in Nashville, TN
- Occasional travel required
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and resume/CV to resumes to [email protected]