Round Hill Records
Job Description & Requirements
Round Hill Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development featuring a diverse group of label properties primarily focused in the rock genre.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing team. This position will be responsible for managing and executing multiple campaigns simultaneously across new releases and catalog. We are looking for a motivated and passionate self-starter who is open to wearing many hats and being involved in a wide array of tasks. This is an entry-level position for someone looking to build their career in the music business. This is a full time role based in Nashville, TN.
- Support Head of Marketing and Head of Catalog to coordinate marketing initiatives and promotion for the labels and artists.
- Provide some administrative support to General Manager, Head of Marketing and Head of Catalog such as scheduling meetings, artist visits, office management, etc.
- Schedule and execute social media posts and plans as needed for artist and label accounts. • Compile and circulate regular marketing updates, reports and one-sheets.
- Manage and coordinate all guest lists and ticket buys for tours.
- Maintain campaign budgets in conjunction with Head of Marketing / Catalog.
- Assist with any project management duties as needed.
- Minimum of one year experience in the music industry; previous label or artist management experience preferred.
- Passion for music.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Must have robust understanding of social and streaming platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of analytics platforms including (but not limited to): Spotify for Artists, Apple Music for Artists, Chartmetric, MRC/Luminate.
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms and template design.
- Must have a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Round Hill Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, or creed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this position and resume/CV to resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org