Job Description: Finance Assistant
Based in our office in Shoreditch
Part Time / Full Time
Salary – competitive based on experience.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to start immediately. You will help coordinate our finance process, keep track of campaign budgets & spends, PO’s, raise invoices and chase out-standing payments.
In this role, you should be well-organised and comfortable helping bring structure to a chaotic environment. We’re looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, familiar with or an interest in the music/entertainment industries as well as mainstream social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, TikTok.
- Help keep track of influencer payments, matching these up with campaign plans to ensure payments are made accurately and on time.
- Help generating and sending invoices to clients in a timely manner.
- Chase clients for PO’s or invoice details according to each client’s specific finance process.
- Work with internal teams to make sure invoices and plans are correct and budgets are being properly managed.
- Ability to cope with multiple projects and business areas simultaneously.
- Candidates should be creative, innovative, organised, detail-oriented and resourceful. Must be able to prioritise and multitask.
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative.
- Familiarity with Xero accounting software would be preferred.
- Familiarity with Uniport would be preferred.