Digital Media Planner & Account Manager (Events & Music clients)
Experience: 1-2 years
Based in the office in Leicester Square
Job type: Full time role
Salary: Competitive based on experience.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a specialist digital agency servicing the biggest and most exciting names in the Music & Entertainment industry. We mix digital media, influencers, technology and creativity to curate effective campaigns for our clients.
- Develop and execute effective and engaging digital media campaigns for our clients in the music & live events sector, with a focus on festivals, live events, and independent labels.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships and ensure that their objectives and goals are met.
- Monitor and analyse the success of digital media campaigns, and provide regular reports and recommendations for optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in digital media, and identify opportunities to improve the services offered to clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, partners and suppliers.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and work to convert these into new clients.
- Experience in planning across all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, and Google (inc. YouTube)
- Knowledge of the music & entertainment sector, and a passion for this industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in using data to inform and optimize digital media strategies.
- Private healthcare (Vitality) with lots of perks for staying healthy; e.g. Amazon Prime Membership, Cinema tickets, discounts at various retailers.
- Gym membership.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Hybrid working policy – 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home.
- 25 days paid holiday (+ Bank Holidays) and additional ‘Work from anywhere’ days.