Job Description: Digital Campaign Manager
Based in our office in Shoreditch
Full time role
Salary – competitive based on experience.
We are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to start immediately. You will manage influencer and advertising campaigns across multiple territories for our music and entertainment clients. You will have full ownership of the campaign process, from creative strategy, client relationship, campaign progress & KPI delivery.
In this role, you should be well-organised with strong research skills and an eye for detail. We’re looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, familiar with or an interest in learning about the main media-buying platforms, leading meme/theme communities across Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and video streaming platforms like YouTube and Twitch.
- Manage campaign delivery from start to finish, including creative strategy, KPI’s, campaign optimisations, delivery reports and full campaign analysis.
- Lead client relationships, providing timely updates on campaign delivery, attending strategy/planning sessions and status sessions remotely and in-person.
- Manage relationships with key influencer contacts, agencies and individuals.
- Maintain real-time knowledge of trends and popular culture.
- Feedback campaign learnings and ideas to campaigns director & the rest of the team.
- Work with campaign assistants
- Passion for data and marketing innovation.
- Ability to cope with multiple projects and business areas simultaneously.
- Candidates should be creative, innovative, organised, detail-oriented and resourceful. Must be able to prioritise and multitask.
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Final Cut would be preferable.