Job Description: Digital Campaign Assistant
Based in our office in Shoreditch
Full time role
Salary – competitive based on experience.
We are looking for a Digital Campaign Assistant to start immediately. You will help manage influencer and advertising campaigns across multiple territories for our music and entertainment clients.
In this role, you should be well-organised with strong research skills and an eye for detail. We’re looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, familiar with or an interest in learning about the main media-buying platforms, leading meme/theme communities across Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and video streaming platforms like YouTube and Twitch.
- Manage campaign delivery from start to finish, including creative strategy, KPI’s, campaign optimisations, delivery reports and full campaign analysis.
- Lead client relationships, providing timely updates on campaign delivery, attending strategy/planning sessions and status sessions remotely and in-person.
- Manage relationships with key influencer contacts, agencies and individuals.
- Maintain real-time knowledge of trends and popular culture.
- Feedback campaign learnings and ideas to campaigns director & the rest of the team.
- Work with campaign assistants
- Passion for data and marketing innovation.
- Ability to cope with multiple projects and business areas simultaneously.
- Candidates should be creative, innovative, organised, detail-oriented and resourceful. Must be able to prioritise and multitask.
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Final Cut would be preferable.