Rough Trade Records seeks a Global Product Manager to join their London based team.
Product Managers strategize and drive artist campaigns and must take a global overview of their implementation.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in international, product management or marketing at a record label and be able to efficiently develop and execute innovative and creative marketing campaigns that fulfil artists and manager’s visions for projects.
The candidate will have a strong understanding of the Global music market, be comfortable developing strategies that take advantage of the physical and digital marketplaces while paying attention to new areas of development and how these can inform marketing practices.
- From the conception of projects, work with artists and managers to craft marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Communicate clearly with our global team the implementation of these strategies.
- Work closely with the full marketing and promotions teams to put into place individual and artist specific strategies and advertising campaigns in the retail and digital sphere.
- The various departments include A&R, Press, Radio, Streaming, Retail & Advertising. Balance the input from all parties but ultimately taking decisions based on the feedback.
- Write and communicate marketing and release timelines for campaigns.
- Take the lead in original asset creation and ensure delivery deadlines are met.
- Ensure that agreed objectives are met by the team members. Continuous monitoring and revising where necessary.
- Be adaptable to opportunities faced during campaigns and react to these in a dynamic way.
- In charge of budgetary decisions in consultation with GM and MD’s.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, self-motivated, attentive to detail and able to lead and motivate teams.
Please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Wednesday 3rd January 2018.