Head of Marketing Location: Los Angeles, CA
In this role you will
- Lead, develop, and execute outside-of-the-box, tailored marketing plans & initiatives for Rostrum Records as well as its Artists and Projects
- Work closely with Artists and their teams to define marketing objectives and oversee campaign execution
- Cultivate strategic & marketing opportunities for Rostrum artists on all DSPs (Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, YouTube Music, Pandora, SoundCloud, etc.)
- Liaise with PR to create and implement press strategies for each project.
- Work with creative visionaries to develop content designed to increase and acquire audiences for the artists and label
- Create strategic branding partnerships and opportunities for all label artists
- Keep projects organized and on schedule
- Account for project and campaign marketing budgets
- Continually researches and strategizes new marketing trends, technologies and concepts in the music industry.
- Lead and support a talented team of diverse personalities and backgrounds to ensure the quality of work is consistently first in class and the department culture is collaborative and open.
- Minimum of 8 years of prior Artist Marketing experience across genres
- Prior experience creating and managing budgets.
- Experienced and skilled performing in a liaison role between the artists and the label, facilitating communication and retaining the trust of both the artist and label.
- Strong project management skills
- Able to allocate resources in the most efficient way and get things done under time pressure with high attention to details
- Proven leadership, team management and managerial ability
- Must be highly strategic, creative, able to think critically, organized, collaborative, and have the desire to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast and exciting environment.
Please submit all resumes at email@example.com with the subject line Head of Marketing Opportunity.