- Create and manage digital strategy campaigns for all current projects and catalog in conjunction with the product manager for each project
- Manage relationships with key digital partners: TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Discord, Snap, etc
- Manage accounts and develop social media strategy for Rostrum Records and its artists.
- Develop and execute outside-of-the-box, tailored digital marketing plans & initiatives.
- Digest and interpret analytics from artists social media, advertising, and promotions. Provide actionable conclusions to the marketing and artist teams.
- Deliver social media growth reports in line with active campaigns.
- Create/commission social media tools (motion graphics, banners, visual clips, etc.)
- Execute strategic advertising campaigns in line with the overall marketing plan under the guidance of the product manager.
- Create and develop strategies to implement and grow email lists for Rostrum Records and its artists.
- Work directly with the artists and the artist’s management team on digital and social strategy.
- 5+ Years of Digital/Marketing experience
- Must be highly strategic, able to think creatively and critically, organized, collaborative, and have the desire to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast and exciting environment.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to anticipate the needs of both the company and the artists while doing so with an expert level of prioritization
- Possesses a deep understanding of digital marketing trends and is a culture whisperer.
- Looks outside of music for inspiration. Seeks originality.
- Must have the ability to multitask and know when to act and when to move on to the next task.