Roll Call Records & Management is seeking a Director of Marketing to work with artists such as Typhoon, El Ten Eleven, ON AN ON, River Whyless, Sego, The Dig and more.
Purpose of the Position:
To lead Roll Call’s marketing strategy and coordination in order to achieve optimal growth for the label’s brand & artist’s career development.
Roll Call is a small and growing company. The ideal candidate to join our team is a creative and collaborative self-starter who takes ownership over their position, has a strong network of music industry contacts and knowledge of current best practices.
- Oversee release plans for Roll Call label artists
- Devise and implement high-quality, creative and strategic marketing campaigns for label and management roster
- Manage outside promotional teams hired from project to project
- Develop campaign timelines and keep deliverables on schedule
- Liaise with digital service providers for promotional opportunities and artist growth
- Supplement distribution team with direct targeted indie retail sales and physical subscription services
- Work with artists and managers to develop and deliver assets, including videos, photoshoots, artwork and other marketing assets
- Source and execute collaboration opportunities with brands and marketing partners
- Oversee in-house digital PR and messaging
- Strategize and execute digital advertising campaigns
- Create new opportunities for our artists in every area
- Special event organization and management
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience