The Rockhal situated in Esch / Alzette (Luxembourg) is the No.1 concert venue for Luxembourg and the surrounding regions of France, Belgium and Germany.
With venue capacities from 250 up to 6.500 it’s a regular stop-over for major international touring acts as well as a place to discover new music.
It is also home to the Rocklab, an incubator for the music sector, accompanying and assisting emerging artists in the development of their musical project and career, linking creativity with business and tech.
We are hiring:
SUPERVISOR MARKETING (m/f)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing and Communication with at least 3 to 4 years’ industry experience in a similar role
- Creative and innovative, with a well-developed commercial approach
- Proven skills, knowledge and professional experience in the live, entertainment or a similar industry
- Solid understanding of customer experience, hospitality programs and B2B / B2C sales
- Sound decision maker and team leader with strong project management skills
- Excellent sense of organization, great administrative discipline and team spirit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in at least two of the following languages: French, German, English, Luxembourgish
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure within flexible working hours defined by our business
- Planning, coordination, follow-up and evaluation of the marketing and communication activities
- Organization and coordination of the marketing team and its activities, execution and monitoring of action plans based on marketing strategy and targets
- Identifying new opportunities and developing initiatives to achieve growth in B2B and B2C sales
- Pursuing a proactive approach to external and internal communications
- Monitoring of the different show-related marketing budgets
Expected date of entry: 1st September 2019, or negotiable
The candidates must show a genuine interest for amplified music and be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
Applications consisting of a letter of motivation and curriculum vitae, as well as photocopies of diplomas shall be addressed by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post by 15th August 2019 to:
Monsieur le Directeur Général de l’Etablissement public
Centre de Musiques Amplifiées
5, avenue du Rock’n’Roll