Job Description: Digital Marketing Manager
Robomagic Live is the leading independent full-service promoter of live entertainment in the UK and Europe. The business joined forces with leading North American promoter Outback Presents in April 2022.
Our ambition is to make the lives of both established and aspiring artistes fairer and more equitable. We are a talent-driven operation helping artists to navigate the tempestuous oceans that make up the 21st century music industry.
Transparency, innovation, and quality define Robomagic Live’ client services from on-sale to on-stage — whether through booking and production logistics, ticketing and pricing optimization, or unconventional eventised marketing.
It’s this simple idea that guides everything: be a true partner to artists.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be working closely with the Marketing team & Promoters to lead on all paid digital marketing activity shows within the European region.
This position will work in conjunction with artist managers, agents and marketing teams to develop effective integrated digital advertising plans that reach the correct demographic and target audiences for each show to drive conversions.
This role will drive and execute paid campaigns in Google/ YouTube Ads, Facebook/ Instagram (Meta) as well as other platforms such as TikTok, Twitter, Spotify etc. You will oversee execution of best practices across email, social, media buying, reporting, etc.
This position will also be responsible for setting up ads, tracking performance, optimizing, responsible for reporting on return on advertising spending, understanding success metrics, and leveraging centralised tools where appropriate.
- Responsible for development and execution of integrated digital marketing and paid ads for shows within assigned region.
- Collaborate with central marketing leadership and local team to plan the digital marketing spend and roll out long-term digital marketing initiatives.
- Generate and adhere to marketing budget. Book and account for all paid advertising and digital media ensuring funds are allocated to correct partners.
- Build digital advertising plans and monitor daily to optimise campaigns for best performance to drive ticket sales. Develop ad copy. Implement ad schedules to appeal to a specific demographic and target customer.
- Evaluate show performance market-by-market, making adjustments to meet marketing strategy in changing market or competitive conditions.
- Compile relevant demographic data to marketing teams and talent buyers in order to drive the most profitable ticket sales and successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with central digital media buying, partnerships, CRM and creative teams to develop digital marketing plans for targeted audiences, custom creative and impactful partnership activations.
- Company website updating show pages and event information
- Assisting on posts across our company social media accounts.
- Create email marketing campaigns and edit content to ensure, CTR and conversions.
- Oversee creation of graphics for ecards, banners, posters, social media post, and emails.
- Conduct marketing research and compile businesses for promotions based on fan interest/demographics including influencers.
- 2-4 years of digital media buying, executing digital media plans and omni-channel digital marketing, working with email, mobile and digital marketing programs and sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Excellent written, verbal and listing communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google,
- YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of data analysis and budgeting
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, ability to prove ideas are analytically sound
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
- Knowledge of music industry
Culture and Equal Opportunities
Robomagic Live strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic.
Our People is what make us different and define our culture.
- We win together
- We do everything with a rare passion
- We presume good faith, always
- We explore with patience, then decide with conviction
- We take intelligent risks and own the results
- We prioritize the wellbeing of our colleagues over everything
- We actively cultivate curiosity
- We give new ideas the room to breathe, grow and flourish
- We own our victories and our defeats
- We take pride in the details
- We express gratitude early and often
- We honour legacy while embracing what’s new
- We celebrate the differences between us
Please email email@example.com to apply.