Rights’Up is a rights management company representing record label, performer & actors. We operate in 37 countries and our clients are located in +15 countries, with offices in Brussels, Berlin and New York. We provide neighbouring rights collection to over 1,800 labels and 1.6M recordings.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Be the first point of contact with our clients Producer/Record Label to develop and maintain a solid and lasting relationship;
- Deal with a wide range of Client queries relating to their Catalog’s declaration, their revenues and how Collecting societies work;
- Gather feedback from Client in order to improve our product accordingly;
- St up a clear, regular and automatized communication with our clients using our CRM (Freshdesk);
- Support clients in setting up of their account, importing, updating and correcting their catalog in our system, through API, CSV import, manual entry;
- Detect, test, analyse and report potential bugs following IT/QA good practices;
- Solve conflicting claims and negotiate with the right holders;
- Analyse label revenues to improve our business development;
- Promote and extend our service to the existing clients;
- Contract extension (new territories) and performer service;
- Create and execute a strategy to prospect and acquire new labels;
- Manage prospective clients from multiple sources including company and client referrals, online inquiries, event attendees and direct outreach.
Your skills :
- Good knowledge and experience of Music business, Copyright and Neighbouring Rights (min 3 years of working experience at an independent music distributor, a company providing services to record labels, a music streaming service in a label relations role, or a software or technology company serving the independent music sector);
- Well networked in the independent record label community;
- Are passionate about using advanced technology to empower labels, artists and other creators and rights holders and tech savvy: (i) Excel, OpenOffice, OpenRefine and data management tool; (ii) solid ability to understand and adapt to our IT software; (iii) ability to read API documentation and logs;
- Are a great communicator and have a client oriented approach;
- Are tenacious, meticulous and able to concentrate on tasks for a long period of time;
- Like to find solutions, implement new processes, and improve existing ones;
- Have a strong team spirit;
- Are proactive and able to work autonomously.
How to apply? Send an email to email@example.com, with the job title as your subject. Please include a cover letter, along with your Resume (CV).