Rights’Up is a rights management company representing record labels, performers & actors. We operate in 37 countries, with a client base spanning over 15 countries. We have offices in Brussels, Berlin, Paris and New York and provide Neighbouring rights collection to over 1800 labels and 1.6M recordings.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and committed Neighbouring Rights Account Manager to join our team in Berlin.
You will be in charge of the following tasks:
Labels Account Management
- Be the first point of contact to your clients Producers/Record Labels to develop and maintain a solid and lasting relationship with them
- Support clients in setting up of their account, importing, updating and correcting their catalog in our system, through API, CSV import, manual entry
- Deal with a wide range of Client queries relating to their Catalog’s declaration, their revenues and how Collecting societies work; gather feedback from Client in order to improve our product accordingly
- Detect and report potential bugs following IT/QA good practices
Neighbouring rights Management
- Be the first point of contact to Collecting societies worldwide
- Manage and send our clients’ metadata to Collecting Societies Worldwide, making sure that their catalog is up-to-date and correctly registered on time
- Manipulate large data sets using advanced Excel techniques
- Solve conflict of claims and negotiate with the right holders
- Have a good knowledge of music business, Copyright and Neighbouring Rights (3 years of working experience at a Collecting society or in the Music industry)
- Are tenacious, meticulous and able to concentrate on tasks for a long period of time
- Are comfortable with a wide range of administrative tasks such as general data entry, maintenance of files and agreement details
- Are fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- You know your way around Excel to manage data and are willing to understand and adapt to our IT software
are a clear communicator and have a client oriented approach
- Have strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Like to find solution, implement new processes, and improve existing ones
- Have a good team spirit
- Are proactive and able to work autonomously.
- A permanent contract
- An interesting and challenging job where you will have plenty of opportunities to learn
- A dynamic, creative, casual and flexible work environment in a multicultural team close to Bergmann Kiez in Kreuzberg
- 28 holidays per year
- Company contribution to BVG ticket and gym membership
How to apply? Send an email to email@example.com, with the job title as your subject. Please include a short cover letter, with the following: your CV.