We are a music rights & contract management platform providing innovative, time-saving and secure technology for storing, enhancing and delivering data & digital assets to multiple locations that include distributors, publishers, CMO’s, music recognition technology solutions, anti piracy, royalty packages, promotional partners and other B2B partners for our clients.
We are a growing company and we are looking for a candidate to grow with us.
Working directly with the Client Relations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with the growing user base of independent record labels, managers, music publishers & all music rights holders using rightsHUB, doing their utmost to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Computer literate – Competence in Google Suite, Excel, Trello, Slack, etc.
- Previous use of CRM style systems – an advantage though not essential.
- Must have an interest in music rights and technology.
- Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
- A confident self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision required.
- A willingness to learn.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Great time & task management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good team player.
Location – Remote
Hours – 37.5 hours per week (9:30 – 18:00 – but can be flexible)
Salary – Subject to experience
Start Date – Immediate
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org