Application submission: Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com , subject line “Implementation Project & Account Manager”
Application deadline: ASAP, interviews will commence as and when applications are received until a suitable candidate has been found.
Sentric Music Group – the parent company of RightsApp – is a rapidly expanding music publishing company with 70+ employees based across our offices in Liverpool, London, Hamburg, Palma, New York and LA. The company handles copyright and royalty administration for a large client base consisting of songwriters, record labels and music catalogue owners. Sentric Music Group is in an exciting phase of significant investment and expansion into new markets, and its sub-company RightsApp is central to the Group’s future development plans.
Our industry-challenging platform RightsApp has generated significant market interest since launching in early 2019. The platform is transforming the traditional models for royalty collection and accounting and is instrumental in achieving our goal of offering fair and transparent publishing solutions to the music industry.
We are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the community it serves at all levels of the organisation. We, therefore, welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religion and sexual orientation.
The Implementation Project & Account Manager is a key client interface for RightsApp. This is a new role and will be accountable for the creation and management of a high-quality implementation programme for our music publishing software; RightsApp as well as supporting clients thereafter. Leading in all stages of the implementation lifecycle (demonstration, discovery, configuration, UAT, deployment, user training, post go-live support & account governance), the Implementation Project & Account Manager will establish consistent and repeatable high-quality processes to enable growth at scale.
Strong stakeholder management and communication skills will be required as the role requires setting and managing customer expectations, providing guidance to associate consultants, identifying risks and communicating issues to the broader business during the implementation and utilisation of our products and services
- Conduct demonstration and consulting sessions (on the phone and in-person) and document with meeting minutes.
- Document and validate customer’s business requirements and map to RightsApp functionality
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of projects, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum.
- Set and manage customer expectations in regard to: project scope and timeline, customer responsibilities, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, project governance (communication, change control, escalation), risk management and organizational readiness.
- Present and manage sign-off of key milestones and deliverables, such as project kick-off, discovery, project plan, status report, change requests, Sandbox review, user acceptance testing.
- Configure RightsApp application to meet customer’s documented business requirements and oversee initial data mapping and management exercises.
- Undertake project health checks and post go-live analysis on completed projects.
- Attend internal project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables.
- Provide customers with follow-up consulting and general assistance in areas of expertise, utilising Sentric Music’s domain specialists where necessary.
- Be a “go-to” resource for specific functional areas for both internal and external users.
- Document solution suggestions and contribute to a solutions repository.
- Contribute to internal knowledge share; review posted feedback on a continuous basis and respond to questions.
- Implement continuing education facilities ensuring users are getting the most from RightsApp.
- Complete new release training on a timely basis; be fully versed on new and/or enhanced functionality in each product release.
- Implement account management framework and lead account meetings, feeding back insights and actions to the broader business.
- 2-5 years of experience project managing complex, SaaS application implementations.
- PMI/PMP certification preferred.
- Significant experience developing and managing multi-workstream project schedules.
- Solid experience in business process mapping.
- Experience in change management an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL an asset.
- Deep understanding of common software implementation methodologies.
- Customer relationship acumen.
- Ability to engage with multiple projects &; customers at the same time and manage priorities.
- Excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to lead and facilitate customer workshops and sessions.
- Commercial experience a plus as up-sell and cross sell opportunities will be present.