ReverbNation is looking for a stellar sales person who is an expert in blending music and digital marketing to support brand and agency relationships.
Over the years the company has had great success supporting brands like Hard Rock, Dodge, and Heineken by bridging ReverbNation’s community of over 4mm bands into online programs that drive consumer awareness.
The programs have resulted in predictable, measurable and repeatable ROI for the brands while at the same time helping to develop the promising stars of tomorrow.
Our ideal candidate will be an extremely self-motivated hunter who is experienced in developing relationships from scratch with senior staff of global, well-known companies. Ideally the candidate will be versed in all aspects of digital marketing programs, including online advertising and have sold technical web based products to large brands. Our Brand Executive will manage the complete sales cycle from lead generation to project definition through close.
As the leader of our brand strategy initiatives, you will:
- Plan brand strategies, identify, pursue and close opportunities
- Work with senior management to initiate, develop and coordinate the sales efforts to potential brands
- Identify customer needs / decision makers and responsible for “consultative selling”
- Gather and set brands expectations and provide customer specific value propositions
What you need for this position:
- A minimum of 5 years of web, ad or marketing sales
- High level client relationship experience bringing a strong rolodex of brand contacts to our team
- Experience leading intensive direct marketing and cold calling efforts all on your own
- Experience identifying new targets and opening doors at CXO level
- Comfortable selling technical products and able to explain our technology and process to “non-technical” people or those not familiar with our industry
- Experience with online advertising, content marketing, and social media
- Excellent presentation skills both over the phone and in person
- Proven track record of meeting and beating sales quotas
- Able to overcome objections in a quick professional manner
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced high energy work environment where accountability, results, and follow through are highly valued
- A high level of professionalism, passion, ethics, confidence and commitment to the success of our sales division
Other relevant skills:
- Understanding of music copyrights
- Background working in or with the music industry
- History of working with agency creative personnel
LOCATION: Ideally this role will be located in our NYC office but other locations, including our Durham, NC headquarters are also viable options.
Relocation expenses will be considered for the exceptional candidate.