Revelator is a leading provider of business solutions for the music industry. Our all-inclusive music distribution platform, API, protocol, and web3 infrastructure, enhances efficiency in music distribution, financial reporting and simplifies royalty operations. We offer a wide range of services, including catalog management, supply chain, income tracking, rights management, and business intelligence. By leveraging our innovative solutions, music businesses can easily navigate the evolving landscape and capitalize on new opportunities.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Technical Distributions Operations person to join our digital supply chain and distribution team. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the inner workings of the music industry, delivery platforms, familiarity with computer systems, experience with complex data models and system workflows, and a minimum of intermediate proficiency in SQL. A successful candidate will be highly organized, have the ability to work independently as well as coordinate with team members, and have a strong attention to detail.
This position reports to VP Customer Experience.
Location: Fully Remote.
- Ensure technical distribution operations are accurate and efficient
- Coordinate with product, support, and engineering teams
- Manage content deliveries/updates with rightsholder partners
- Oversee customer catalog ingestion, metadata, reporting, and data management
- Improve efficiency of catalog management and reporting with internal teams
- Manage assets claims and conflicts on YouTube‘s Content ID and other rights management systems
- Lead technical conversations with rightsholders about YouTube Content ID and similar platforms
- Evaluate and improve existing systems/processes continuously, as well as refining product operations to improve offering to clients, artists and labels
- Develop workflows/processes to segment the catalog for new opportunities
- Respond promptly to customer/product inquiries
- Train clients on product usage and document customer needs/feedback
- Own and master assigned responsibilities, work independently
- 3+ years of technical product management experience
- 5+ years of music industry experience, knowledgeable about music distribution in major markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficient in SQL and knowledgeable about digital technologies
- Strong familiarity with computer systems, complex data models, and workflows – should be comfortable with software and systems including Excel, FTP servers, AWS/S3, and XML file formats
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Sensitive to data, design, creative in problem-solving and multitasking
- Experienced in managing and segmenting large datasets
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, with experience managing a small team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects efficiently
- Completed YouTube certification badge(s)
- Knowledge of YouTube’s Content ID ecosystem and DDEX standards
Helpful to have:
- strong proficiency working with spreadsheets and big data sets
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced Start up environment with experienced industry leaders.
- A learning environment where you can really learn latest technologies and make an impact on the future of the Music industry.
- An equal-opportunity oriented Work environment where every employee is respected, valued and empowered indiscriminate of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, culture…
- Competitive Salary