Resident Advisor is the world’s foremost platform for discovering electronic music, artists and events. Described by the NY Times as “the most influential electronic music site in the world”, every month RA reaches more than 5m people across its web, mobile and app properties.
RA Pro is a dedicated platform for electronic music’s artists, labels, promoters, festivals, partners and venues to grow and manage their brands and connect with local and international audiences. Covering a full suite of industry services that includes ticketing, advertising and other marketing services.
The Senior Americas Partnerships Manager is responsible for delivering the revenue strategy in the US. The candidate will have strong commercial acumen and will be embedded in electronic music culture, understanding the ecosystem that surrounds the industry.
RA welcomes applicants from all abilities, backgrounds, ethnicities, experiences, expressions, and orientations. We aim for the staffing at RA to be a reflection of the communities we cover, amplify and participate within. We actively promote equality, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, this is reflected in our internal operations and the treatment of our staff.
What you’ll be doing…
- Work directly with the Head of Global Partnerships to establish and execute growth strategies in one of RA’s leading markets
- Account manage key venue, promoter and label partners in the US
- Lead, mentor and develop an existing team of account managers
- Ensure the region’s most important and strategically valuable promoters/venues are signed up to use RA
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and partners, delivering industry leading service levels
- Pitch the benefits of RA as an events services and marketing channel to promoters, venues, direct clients and agencies
We’re looking for…
- A passion for electronic music and an in-depth understanding of the industry
- A minimum of 2 years of management experience
- 5 years experience within a sales or account management team
- A track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship building and client service skills.
- An understanding of digital media and advertising or experience working at a digital publisher would be advantageous
- Willingness to live RA’s values
We care about…
- Work/life balance and offer flexible and remote working
- Staff well-being with regular activities and workplace policies in supporting mental health
- Individual personal and career development plans and training opportunities
- Providing a healthy company culture with strong internal communication and transparency
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion with a dedicated team leading our company commitments
- Supporting community projects across the industry: https://ra.co/about/community
- Electronic music and the values of acceptance that underpin the culture