Senior Project & Production Manager – London based
Resident Advisor (RA) is the world’s foremost platform for discovering electronic music, artists and events. Described by the NY Times as “the most influential electronic music site in the world”, every month RA reaches more than 5m people across its web, mobile and app properties.
RA is looking for someone to support our in-house partnerships team to oversee the delivery and production of projects. RA has a legacy of delivering creative partnerships with the likes of Nike, Absolut, Sonos, Apple Music, Adidas, Pioneer and many others. The opportunity exists for someone to be a driving force in RA delivering industry-leading brand partnerships with a breadth of emerging and established brands that share our values and want to create a meaningful connection to our culture.
RA welcomes applicants from all abilities, backgrounds, ethnicities, experiences, gender expressions, and sexual orientations. We aim for the staffing at RA to be a reflection of the communities we cover, amplify and participate within. We actively promote equality, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, this is reflected in our internal operations and the treatment of our staff.
- Managing multiple stakeholders internally at RA to deliver partnerships (Community, Design, Editorial, Social Media)
- Creating budgets for pitches
- Creating clear and concise Scope of Work, budgets and internal process for all projects
- Managing multiple stakeholders externally (brand partners, consultants, suppliers)
- Upkeep of partnership management documents throughout implementation
- Coordination of partnership elements across all RA touch-points
- Managing & maintaining partners presence across the site for the duration of the campaign and RA’s presence on their channels
- Ensuring all KPIs and financial targets are reached
- Managing all delivery items from scope of work, budgets, asset delivery and reporting
We’re looking for
- Someone who will professionally represent RA at all times
- Willingness to live RA’s values and work towards achieving our goals
- An impressive track record of delivering high value, global business
- A leader of brand/agency processes and delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Client facing personality and presentation skills
- A passion and deep understanding of electronic music and culture
- Enthusiastic about content, events, process and managing up, down and sideways
- Previous experience delivering branded content or music-related brand partnerships
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in pitching and presenting
- Attention to detail is essential
- Exemplary time management, planning & organizational skills
- Our passion is our profession.
- We are independent and we support independence.
- We support local scenes.
- We treat dance music as an art form.
- We champion the values of acceptance that underpin dance music culture.
- We care about the past, present and future of electronic music.
- We choose honesty over gain.
- We’re always front left.
This is a full-time role and the expected salary range is £40-45k DOE. If you have questions about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This role will be open for a minimum of 2 weeks from 26st September. Please be sure to add email@example.com to your contacts and check your junk/spam folder for emails from us.
Local Office Address: Haggerston, London, UK