Customer Success Assistant (Mexico City, Mexico)
Resident Advisor is the world’s foremost platform for discovering electronic music, artists and events. Described by the NY Times as “the most influential electronic music site in the world”, every month RA reaches more than 5m people across its web, mobile and app properties.
This is an entry-level position, based in Mexico City, will support our support team locally and across the globe to ensure we maintain our industry-leading service levels. Playing a vital part in the daily operations of one of RA’s most dynamic teams, the Customer Support Assistant will be responsible for day-to-day promoter and customer support and administration.
RA welcomes applicants from all abilities, backgrounds, ethnicities, experiences, gender expressions, and sexual orientations. We aim for the staffing at RA to be a reflection of the communities we cover, amplify and participate within. We actively promote equality, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, this is reflected in our internal operations and the treatment of our staff.
- Dealing with customer ticketing queries and resolving potential ticket issues
- Communicating with promoters regarding ticket related queries
- General upkeep of ticketing admin system
- Identifying and highlighting potential fraudulent transactions using fraud detection software
- Assisting with promoter payments and advances
- Supporting the US Account managers in ad hoc tasks
- Approval and upkeep of artist and label pages
- Overseeing promoter payments
- Dealing with disputes and chargebacks
We’re looking for
- Track record of effective communication, both interpersonal and digital
- A passion and understanding of electronic music culture is fundamental
- Willing to align with RA’s values
- Ability to speak Spanish and English fluently is essential
- Be based in Mexico City
We care about
- Providing a healthy company culture with strong internal communication and transparency
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion with a dedicated team leading our company commitments
- Supporting community projects across the industry: https://ra.co/about/community
- Electronic music and the values of acceptance that underpin the culture
- Electronic music is art.
- We celebrate the progressive values that underpin electronic music.
- We advocate for a more inclusive and equitable electronic music community. We honour the past, present and future of electronic music.
- We use innovation to empower the community.
- We choose honesty over gain and purpose over profit.
- We’re always front left.
This role is a 1 year full-time contracted role and the expected salary range is 20k-23k MXN per annum. If you have questions about the role, please contact email@example.com. This listing will be open for a minimum of two weeks from 7th April. Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts and check your junk/spam folder for emails from us.