Creative & Admin Co-Ordinator (Part Time – 30 hours / week; Temporary – Maternity Cover)
Join the UK team at Reservoir’s office in London on a temporary basis (at least 6 months).
- Competitive market salary and benefits package
How to Apply:
- Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
- Work closely with and in support of both the Creative & Copyright teams, both in the UK & US.
- Assist with inputting release data and live performance information across a multitude of systems.
- General assistance and support of copyright department.
- Assist with sourcing and management of audio and playlists for new songs and releases.
- General A&R admin/creative assistance including attending live gigs and confirming writer sessions.
- Self-starter who adapts quickly to change and can work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management.
- Creative thinker with a demonstrated ability to apply ideas strategically while working to a set budget and timeline.
- Must be flexible and adaptable; no task is too small.
- This is currently a remote work position but will be office-based in Old Street from June 2022 for the duration of the temporary placement.
- Perfect for anyone looking for a foot in the door willing to delve in, learn and develop, across different teams/departments in Music Publishing.
Reservoir is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
RESERVOIR IS AN INDEPENDENT MUSIC COMPANY BASED IN NEW YORK CITY.
Reservoir is an independent music company based in New York City and with offices in Los Angeles, Nashville, Toronto, London, and Abu Dhabi. Founded as a family-owned music publisher in 2007, the company has grown to represent over 130,000 copyrights and 26,000 master recordings with titles dating as far back as 1900, and hundreds of #1 releases worldwide. Reservoir holds a regular Top 10 U.S. Market Share according to Billboard’s Publishers Quarterly, was twice named Publisher of the Year by Music Business Worldwide’s The A&R Awards and won Independent Publisher of the Year at the 2020 Music Week Awards.
Its publishing catalog includes historic pieces written and performed by greats like Billy Strayhorn, Hoagy Carmichael, and John Denver; the contemporary-classic catalogs of Sheryl Crow and Phantogram; and current award-winning hits performed by the likes of Lady Gaga, Camila Cabello, Bruno Mars, Cardi B and more. The company’s roster of active writers and producers includes the award-winning James Fauntleroy, Ali Tamposi, and Jamie Hartman, plus popular performing artists 2 Chainz, Young Thug, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, and Migos’ Offset and Takeoff.
Reservoir’s collection of film music includes rights to scores created by award-winning composer-producer Hans Zimmer, as heard in the motion pictures The Lion King, the Pirates of the Caribbean series, Gladiator, The Dark Knight Trilogy, and over 150 other titles.
The company also represents a multitude of recorded music through Chrysalis Records and Philly Groove Records and manages artists through its ventures with Blue Raincoat Music and Big Life Management.