- Competitive market salary and benefits package
How to Apply:
- Please send your resume and a cover letter to: [email protected]
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework.
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Manage equity research and investor relationships.
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitive behavior, shareholder issues.
- Oversee and manage quarterly earnings and conference calls.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Help prepare Annual Report and 10-K.
- Work with leadership on business development projects.
- Communicate with investors on diligence issues as they develop an understanding of the company.
- Manage relationships with proxy advisory
- Bachelors degree in business, finance or accounting.
- MBA is an asset.
- 3 to 5 years of experience dealing with investors in a public company context with positive relationships in investor community and equity research analysts.
- Strong understanding of SEC laws and securities disclosure and filing requirements.
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- This is not a remote work position. When return to the workplace is deemed safe, this position will be based in our Reservoir New York office.
Reservoir is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Reservoir is an independent music company based in New York City and with offices in Los Angeles, Nashville, Toronto, London, and Abu Dhabi. Founded as a family-owned music publisher in 2007, the company has grown to represent over
130,000 copyrights and 26,000 master recordings with titles dating as far back as 1900, and hundreds of #1 releases worldwide. Reservoir holds a regular Top 10 U.S. Market Share according to Billboard’s Publishers Quarterly, was twice named Publisher of the Year by Music Business Worldwide’s The A&R Awards, and won Independent Publisher of the Year at the 2020 Music Week Awards.
Its publishing catalog includes historic pieces written and performed by greats like Billy Strayhorn, Hoagy Carmichael, and John Denver; the contemporary-classic catalogs of Sheryl Crow and Phantogram; and current award-winning hits performed by the likes of Lady Gaga, Camila Cabello, Bruno Mars, Cardi B and more. The company’s roster of active writers and producers includes the award-winning James Fauntleroy, Ali Tamposi, and Jamie Hartman, plus popular performing artists 2 Chainz, Young Thug, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, and Migos’ Offset and Takeoff.
Reservoir’s collection of film music includes rights to scores created by award-winning composer-producer Hans Zimmer, as heard in the motion pictures The Lion King, the Pirates of the Caribbean series, Gladiator, The Dark Knight Trilogy, and over 150 other titles.
The company also represents a multitude of recorded music through Chrysalis Records and Philly Groove Records and manages artists through its ventures with Blue Raincoat Music and Big Life Management.
Reservoir has entered into an agreement with Roth CH Acquisition II Co. (Nasdaq: ROCC), a special purpose acquisition company, taking the first step toward becoming a publicly traded company listed on the NASDAQ.