Join the Creative team in Reservoir‘s Los Angeles office. This position reports to the Executive Vice President, Global Creative Director.
- Competitive market salary and benefits package
How to Apply:
- Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with subject: Creative Assistant .
- Provide day-to-day administrative support at the LA & NY A&R team, including but not limited to phone calls, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Manage and maintain writer roster information
- Oversee and maintain “who’s looking/casting list” reports
- Manage and maintain playlists on various platforms
- Perform various songwriter and chart related research for A&R purposes
- Submit confirmations to writers/management for studio and writer bookings
- Maintain calendar for writers as needed
- Maintain and submit expenses, including tracking down copies of receipts
- Provide coverage and support for Reservoir Founder and President, as needed
- Maintain general office duties such as maintaining supplies, handling mail, shipping, photocopying and maintaining/organizing common areas
- Capable of working independently and exhibiting initiative to tackle job tasks and assignments
- Ability to multitask responsibilities quickly and precisely according to given deadlines and work within Creative Department team structure
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Team player who can work with people across creative, sync, and marketing departments
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- A passion for music and a well-developed knowledge of the music industry required
- Social Media knowledge
- This is not a remote work position. When return to the workplace is deemed safe, this position will be based in our Reservoir LA office.
Reservoir is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
RESERVOIR IS AN INDEPENDENT MUSIC COMPANY BASED IN NEW YORK CITY.
Reservoir is an independent music company based in New York City and with offices in Los Angeles, Nashville, Toronto, London, and Abu Dhabi. Founded as a family-owned music publisher in 2007, the company has grown to represent over 130,000 copyrights and 26,000 master recordings with titles dating as far back as 1900, and hundreds of #1 releases worldwide. Reservoir holds a regular Top 10 U.S. Market Share according to Billboard’s Publishers Quarterly, was twice named Publisher of the Year by Music Business Worldwide’s The A&R Awards, and won Independent Publisher of the Year at the 2020 Music Week Awards.
Its publishing catalog includes historic pieces written and performed by greats like Billy Strayhorn, Hoagy Carmichael, and John Denver; the contemporary-classic catalogs of Sheryl Crow and Phantogram; and current award-winning hits performed by the likes of Lady Gaga, Camila Cabello, Bruno Mars, Cardi B and more. The company’s roster of active writers and producers includes the award-winning James Fauntleroy, Ali Tamposi, and Jamie Hartman, plus popular performing artists 2 Chainz, Young Thug, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, and Migos’ Offset and Takeoff.
Reservoir’s collection of film music includes rights to scores created by award-winning composer-producer Hans Zimmer, as heard in the motion pictures The Lion King, the Pirates of the Caribbean series, Gladiator, The Dark Knight Trilogy, and over 150 other titles.
The company also represents a multitude of recorded music through Chrysalis Records and Philly Groove Records and manages artists through its ventures with Blue Raincoat Music and Big Life Management.