Join the Marketing team at Reservoir’s office in New York. This position reports to the Vice President, Marketing and Communications.
Compensation: Competitive market salary and benefits package.
How to Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Support Reservoir’s global marketing efforts across both active roster and catalog projects, in addition to enhancing corporate marketing activity for the publicly traded, award-winning independent music company.
- Manage the company’s digital marketing activity through strategic social media, streaming, and web content
- Oversee day-to-day management of all company social media accounts and campaigns, and ensure brand consistency
- Maintain corporate website, including drafting and posting all editorial, and maintain playlists across all streaming platforms, keeping content up to date
- Design and create bespoke assets including social media graphics, video reels, advertisements, reports, one sheets, decks, and other pitching tools for the company, its roster and catalog, or prospective clients
- Collaborate with other departments to identify opportunities for promotion across roster and catalog
- Assist with relationship management with external clients including at social media platforms and DSPs
- Actively participate in department and company brainstorming sessions on Marketing pitches, campaigns, and activations
- Coordinate the planning and building of Reservoir’s email marketing outreach including newsletters and other target specific communications
- At least 1-3 years of previous entertainment, media, or tech industry work and/or internship experience preferred; music publishing experience a plus
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative suite—Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PremierePro, etc.
- Prior experience in content creation including graphics and copywriting for social media, web publishing, and/or promotional materials
- Excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit—you are as productive independently as you are in a team, hold yourself accountable for your work, and adhere to high standards in what you produce
- Creative thinker with a demonstrated ability to apply ideas strategically
- Extraordinary attention to detail
Reservoir is an independent music company based in New York City and with offices in Los Angeles, Nashville, Toronto, London, and Abu Dhabi.
It is the first female-founded and led publicly traded independent music company in the U.S. Founded as a family-owned music publisher in 2007, the company has grown to represent over 140,000 copyrights and 36,000 master recordings with titles dating as far back as 1900, and hundreds of #1 releases worldwide.
Reservoir holds a regular Top 10 U.S. Market Share according to Billboard’s Publishers Quarterly, was twice named Publisher of the Year by Music Business Worldwide’s The A&R Awards, and won Independent Publisher of the Year at both the 2020 and 2022 Music Week Awards.
The company also represents a multitude of recorded music through Chrysalis Records, Tommy Boy Records, and Philly Groove Records and manages artists through its ventures with Blue Raincoat Music and Big Life Management. Reservoir is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.