Repost is a music distribution and label services company focused on optimizing artists’ online audiences.
Its proprietary technologies address the unique nuances of music streaming platforms from distribution and digital marketing to content protection, while reporting revenue all on one dashboard.
Repost distributes across 25 streaming platforms, including SoundCloud, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube, NetEase, Instagram, Tencent and others, enabling more than 6,000 partners such as RedBull Records, Waka Flocka Flame, Mayer Hawthorne and The Far East Movement reach global audiences and earn more revenue with one upload.
As a company, we believe that the world of streaming music is changing, and while anyone has the ability to build their own audience, they should also have the ability to make a living from that audience.
As such, our mission is to help independent musicians make a living through their audiences online.
About the role
Repost is seeking to add a social and organized person to its sales and A&R team.
The goal of this role is to increase Repost’s bottom line by helping to bring in new business to the platform be it independent artist, management, or label partners for distribution.
Roles & responsibilities
- Maintain existing lines of business and effectively obtain new business
- Build rapport among peers and staff that support sales
- Calling on a set list of clients around the world
- Management and tracking of leads through a sales CRM
- 5+ years in a sales role in music, media, or entertainment
- A strong rolodex in the music industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to handle pressure and be able to prioritize tasks
- Comfortability with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Google Suite
- Contribute to the energetic and fun culture of our team, while remaining professional
A love for electronic music and/or hip-hop
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
Extra points for including a pre-recorded audio introduction and sending it to us via SoundCloud link!