Relentless Records is a boutique and independently minded record label providing a home for distinctive, creative talent.
Current roster includes Tom Walker, Headie One, Sody, Bryson Tiller, Steve Aoki, Alan Walker, Maluma and Nicky Jam among others.
Relentless has been founded on a long history of success with a range of diverse artists including So Solid Crew and KT Tunstall. Originally known for delivering massive hit singles such as Artful Dodger’s ‘Re-Rewind’ and B15 Project’s ‘Girls Like This’ and many more, Relentless has also had huge album sales with artists like Joss Stone, KT Tunstall and Cage The Elephant.
Currently concentrating on building a small focused roster of exciting new music, we’re expanding our team and have a vacancy for a forward-thinking, proactive, confident, well organised Audience Development Manager to join our team.
The Audience Development Manager is responsible for devising audience development content and strategies for artists, setting and achieving campaign-specific objectives to develop, grow, and engage audiences, as well as coordinating, creating and executing regularly updated social media, partner, website and CRM plans.
Responsible for managing day-to-day communications with artists and artist management to source and approve content and plans, as well as preparation of reports to inform key stakeholders and strategy.
The candidate will work closely with artists, artist management, label colleagues, external stakeholders and key partners, taking responsibility for audience development, fan engagement, content marketing, and campaign analysis, right across social platforms.
As well as being a confident, proactive, positive, team player, the ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience of successfully managing multiple campaigns and developing audiences across platforms.
- Solid experience of working on social media campaigns, digital strategy, CRM and paid media.
- Extensive knowledge of, and interest in, social media platforms, music and digital technology.
- Strong organisation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent relationship building and listening skills.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- An articulate individual with a flexible approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Natural problem solver.
- Creative and innovative.
- Able to analyse information and present findings clearly.
- A confident, enthusiastic and diplomatic approach.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Solid digital skills.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject heading “ADM – Relentless Records” asap.