Salary: £25K starting salary (to be reviewed after 6 months)
Closing date: Dec 2nd.
London music management company Reflector is looking for an assistant manager for artists and producers.
1-2+ years experience in the entertainment industry is preferred. Candidates should be hard working, positive and should have a genuine passion for music.
- Scheduling and assisting with tours, promo, sessions, studio time, shoots, travel, etc
- Assisting in all areas of creative and music development
- Create and maintain album campaign timelines
- Overseeing all planning and budgeting in touring and other areas
- Involved in all aspects of clients careers
- Working and interacting daily with clients
- Some duties will be outside of UK office hours
- Ability to work full time
- Solid organisational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of current music environment
- Strong understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Good understanding of excel and word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both across email and phone
- Excellent diary management skills, preferably with experience of coordinating a busy and ever-changing schedule
- Ability to manage and prioritise a large number of varied tasks with multiple deadlines