We are hiring a music supervisor to spearhead our UK operations.
Role: Senior Music Supervisor – Film & TV
About us : Our slate includes some of the most exciting content from the UK and US. We pride ourselves on perfectly balancing the art of music to picture with the business of music licensing. Overseeing every aspect from song research and licensing to composer creative and negotiations. We offer an all-encompassing service for all film and television formats.
Day to day work includes but not limited to:
- Point person for frontline Film and TV projects managing all areas of supervision.
- Read and dissect scripts to create an appropriate overall budget and music direction across any project.
- End-to-end music licensing and paperwork delivery, including union payments/calculations, musician waivers and composer agreements.
- Pre-record, coaching and on-set logistical, creative and financial management.
- Collaborating with production, managing the composer creative, demo process and contracting.
- Score supervision and facilitation.
- Soundtrack deal procurement, negotiation and execution.
- Occasional international travel.
- 4 + years of experience working in Film or Television music or notable amount/quality of projects.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on multiple projects under tight time frames in a fast-paced production environment.
- Knowledge of full film scoring/commissioning process.
- Excellence relationship management skills.
- Strong relationships with rightsholders, agents, composers, and union officials.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and supervision-related media (Disco, silvermouse, cuetrak, PIX etc.
- Love of music and film, a deep understanding of the global supervision landscape and a knowledge of the film making process.
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Competitive salary dependent on experience, including bonuses.
- An opportunity to impact the company, to make a difference and to take ownership of your creative projects. To be part of a rapidly growing
- creative business both in the UK and abroad.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com with ‘Senior Music Supervisor’ in the subject line