Based in Hillsborough, NC (near Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill), Redeye began in 1996 by focusing on the rich independent music of the southeast and providing the artists that made up the scene with a distribution option to give them access to all retail accounts located in their region. Since then, Redeye has charted a course of steady, sustainable growth by developing a strong physical and digital distribution network both nationally and internationally, providing a multitude of services to our partners.
Inspired by a strong passion for music, Redeye connects independent artists and labels to an expanding global marketplace through extraordinary customer service and sales & marketing expertise.
With offices in London (UK), Berlin (DE), Toronto (CA) and Sydney (AU) Redeye is committed to providing a seamless, worldwide offering of services including digital and physical distribution, label services and marketing.
Primary purpose of the job
The primary responsibility of the International Digital Account & Marketing Representative is to be the main point of contact and expert for all Redeye Digital sales for new releases and catalog in assigned territories.
This position is based in London (UK) and responsible for:
- Providing customer service and managing account relationships in the UK and EU.
- Responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing plans for priorities.
- Hitting international sales goals (new release, catalog, touring campaign, etc.)
- Develop expertise and educate Redeye labels and staff on digital marketing options in each territory and assigned digital platforms.
- Advance priority new releases to customer base, work towards revenue goals for new releases based on schedule
- Responsible for developing and setting up account marketing programs.
- Work on expanding revenue for catalog with digital partners
- Digital data analysis for assigned partners. Creating reports based on KPIs.
- Regular reporting to International Sales Director for sales and revenue goals, marketing opportunities, new developments with digital partners, relationship status etc.
- Create and execute release campaigns and initiatives in conjunction with the global digital team
- Maintain all customer contact information, call and meeting history using Insightly
- Represent Redeye at selected industry events and regular customer visits across UK/EU
- Other job responsibilities as assigned by the International Sales Director
Minimum education and skills.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate music fan, a “digital native,” relationship builder, self-starter, an excellent communicator, be highly motivated, have a positive outlook, and excels in a collaborative working environment. Should enjoy going to gigs. Must be extremely organized.
- International Music Label, Music Service/DSP, Account Rep, or Marketing experience of at least 1 year.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org