Based in Hillsborough, NC (near Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill), Redeye began in 1996 by focusing on the rich independent music of the southeast and providing the artists that made up the scene with a distribution option to give them access to all retail accounts located in their region.
Since then, Redeye has charted a course of steady, sustainable growth by developing a strong physical and digital distribution network both nationally and internationally and providing a multitude of services to our partners.
Redeye is hiring a full-time Global Digital Manager to oversee our global digital efforts, including day-to-day management, ongoing education and training, and ensuring digital sales goals are met. This position will ideally be located in New York City or Hillsborough, NC.
This position works closely with the Director of Sales and Label Strategy to inform the structure and alignment of digital account reps and digital account workflows.
Primary functions of the Global Digital Manager include, but are not limited to, the following
- Manage Redeye’s worldwide digital account reps, which includes weekly one-on-one meetings with each.
- Work with Redeye Marketing Manager to identify and support Redeye global digital priorities.
- Identify and implement reporting and systems upgrades to meet the needs of digital account reps, label managers, distributed labels.
- Ensure digital goals are met on a title by title, release date by release date basis.
- Review all digital account and sales reporting data on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Work with digital account reps to target opportunities to generate new opportunities across all distributed digital content.
- Submit reporting to Director of Sales & Label Strategy and International Sales & Operations Director on a monthly basis.
- Maintain direct contact with digital accounts to discuss account rep, account initiatives, overall sales and marketing efforts, and other digital related topics.
- Lead weekly digital priority meeting with global digital account reps, identifying areas in need of additional marketing support as well as opportunities based on digital trending analysis.
- Lead digital sales section of the weekly New Release Meeting.
- Lead digital sales section of weekly Marketing Meeting.
- Organize and lead quarterly digital sales overview/marketplace analysis.
- Attend Long Lead Priority Release meetings with Label Managers to discuss upcoming priorities and marketing opportunities.
- Oversee necessary e-blast solicitations on regular basis.
- Travel required. Represent Redeye at industry functions such as Music Biz, A2IM, SXSW, etc.
- Attend distributed label artist’s concerts.
- Minimum 3 years’ digital retail, label and/or distribution experience.
- Knowledge of Redeye’s catalog.
- Proficient with basic programs such as Microsoft Office, Google Suite, CRM.
Redeye is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected].