International Territory Manager (Nordics)
Primary purpose of the job
The primary responsibility of the International Territory Manager is to be Redeye’s territorial project manager for all sales and marketing functions in the assigned territories. This position is responsible for:
- Achieving international physical shipping & sales goals, digital sales and streaming goals
- Responsible for recommending and implementing marketing plan programs for retail and label services (to be part of overall global marketing plans)
- Maintaining existing and developing new customer relationships (sub-distributors, digital & physical customers)
- Manage internal basic label services including PR & media relationships in the territories
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide a great level of customer service and relations to fill the needs of the digital and physical customer base
- Building and maintaining relationships with assigned digital customers, distribution partners and individual physical customers
- Adhere to all pertinent timelines, schedules, systems, policies and tools as designated
- Project manage priority new releases and all pertinent campaigns (tours, synch placement, media activity, etc.) in the assigned markets
- Responsible for setting up marketing programs with digital and physical customers
- Research and report on new customers developing in a market, both physical and digital
- Represent Redeye at relevant industry events and visit customers as designated by manager
- Attend shows for all possible priority artists and labels
- Establish and maintain relationships with national and regional press, radio, online and TV contacts in assigned markets
- Manage and conduct in-house label services programs in relation to priority releases
- Organize all pertinent materials associated with campaigns and adjust for market conditions
Minimum education and skills
The ideal candidate will be a passionate music fan with 1-2 years of relevant music business experience.
Looking for a relationship builder, self-starter, an excellent communicator, be highly motivated, have a positive outlook, and excel in a collaborative working environment. Should enjoy going to gigs. Must be extremely organized.
Publicity, Social Media, and/or Music Business experience required. Additional languages are a plus. Preferred locations Stockholm or Gothenburg.