Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres.
We are looking for a creative project manager to commission and manage all creative assets for our artist campaigns. You will reside in the Creative Department, and report directly to the Chief Creative Officer.
You will work with the Marketing Project Leads and Digital team, within the Marketing Department. Although this role is very project management heavy, you should bring ideas, creativity and above all passion to the team, so we can continue to create the best creative with and for our artists.
Areas that play to your strengths; all the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
- Project Management of all creative deliverables for artist releases, including artwork, official music videos, lyric visualizers, and other creative assets.
- Communicate status reports to Project Directors and the wider Red Bull Records team
- Work with Marketing Project Directors to determine and manage creative budgets and timelines
- Archive final assets, hard drives, files, and shoot/vendor paperwork
- Grow a network of creatives, photographers, directors and stylists
- Develop creative briefs to tender to external creative partners
- Source and commission creative vendors such as photographers, videographers, creative directors, and production companies
- Manage external creative teams and freelancers (photographers, creative directors, videographers) to deliver on brand and on budget
- Solve production logistics with creative partners and production vendors for photo and video shoots to ensure delivery and uncompromised creatives
- Work with artists, creative directors, and the creative team to develop overarching artist branding, themes, and briefs
- Build style guides and other creative decks & pitches
- Create, collaborate, and develop new and unique creative marketing ideas for our artists with the Marketing, Digital, and Creative teams.
- Attend video and photoshoots
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in creative production, commissioning, or marketing within the music/entertainment industry
- Experience working with artists, management teams and creative vendors. Record label experience is a plus
- Ability to react quickly and calmly to changing artist and label needs and deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have experience with music, art, fashion and culture
- A passion for hip hop/R&B genres and artist experience a plus
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience coordinating logistics for photo and video shoots
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or experience in lieu of degree
- English, additional languages an advantage
- Travel 10-20%
- Benefits eligible
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes? In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply Now.
The base salary range for this position is $101,365 – $112,035 + cash incentives; the actual salary offer may vary based on work experience; the base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Red Bull Records, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.