The Web 3 Community Manager position requires creativity and a forward thinking approach to social engagement. In this role you will drive the conversation forward around web3, crypto and NFTs on behalf of an artist community. You should be deeply engaged online in the web3 conversation and broader community, a native in the space. Success in this position requires excellent copywriting skills, attention to details and a passion for online conversation. This fast-paced job is fueled by creativity, innovation and organization.
This is a contract role and can be based either in Los Angeles or remotely.
- Represent the artist community on social media and online spaces by creating, posting and engaging daily with content on all platforms to participate in online conversations around web3, crypto and NFTs in order to drive community growth.
- Provide reporting / insights / analytics for clients.
- Communicate and work closely with artists and managers.
- Stay informed about web3/NFT trends and provide updates to internal team members and clients.
- You should be an enthusiastic web3 native, NFT and crypto expert with a passion for the space.
- Knowledge of all major social channels and features including discord.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet last minute deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with other team members.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to write in different voices.
- Highly engaged on your own social channels and discord communities with web3 and NFTs.
- Experience managing social media, content or online communities highly preferred.