As a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for producing top-of-class social and marketing campaigns for music clients. Ranging from driving overall content marketing strategy (with a focus on audience growth, in addition to specific marketing objectives) to day-to-day execution (content creation, copywriting, community management) across all digital touchpoints (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, etc.) You will connect digital success to all aspects of a client’s career and drive growth across social media platforms, along with helping drive their brand’s communication and experience through digital interaction.
You will combine the knowledge of a client’s objectives, current online strategies, and the competitive space of social media to deliver effective digital marketing and brand development across all areas of a client’s business.
In addition to general duties, you will be called on to present forward-thinking campaign marketing and be able to collaborate and effectively communicate with other members of the team, as well as be able to clearly present your vision to clients and partners.
Our ideal candidate will have experience simultaneously managing multiple social campaigns, producing visual content, managing email marketing and should have a fun / collaborative / can-do attitude. Attention to detail, being highly organized, a knack for creative copywriting and a passion for forward thinking digital marketing are all a must.
This position is a contract role and is based in Los Angeles.
- Lead overall strategy and execution of clients’ digital marketing including, but not limited to, social calendar creation, content creation, community management, community growth, creative marketing ideas and email marketing.
- Stay informed about emerging trends and technology and provide updates to internal teams and clients.
- Ability to create visually appealing and intriguing content (still & video) for clients.
- Film and edit short form video content for social on location as needed with clients.
- Provide in-depth reporting / insights / analytics for clients and competitive analysis of campaigns.
- Communicate and work closely with artists and teams to ensure seamless execution of campaigns.
- Participate, contribute, and brainstorm in meetings – bringing a forward thinking creative mindset to all endeavors.
EXPECTATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years experience managing social / digital marketing for music clients – you are an expert at building a content marketing program and calendar. How to deploy it effectively, using the right copy and cadence.
- Extensive knowledge of all major social channels, including platform specific algorithms, advertising platforms and features.
- Exceptional creative copy writing skills, with attention to detail, and the ability to match an artist’s voice.
- Experience creating visual content for social (still and video) – from ideation, to filming and editing – strong Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Basic working knowledge of digital advertising.
- Experience working with Mailchimp and managing content on WordPress.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience organizing and managing a visual content and asset library.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with other team members.
- Exceptional time and project management skills.
- Experience working with beauty products and/or home goods a plus.