Red Light Management is one of the largest independent music management companies in the world.
As a Senior Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for producing top-of-class social campaigns for music clients, ranging from overarching strategy to day-to-day execution (copywriting, community management, content creation) across all digital touchpoints (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, etc.) You will connect digital success to all aspects of a client’s career and drive growth on social media platforms, along with helping drive their brand’s communication and experience through digital interaction.
Combine the knowledge of client’s objectives, current online strategies, and the competitive space of social media to deliver effective digital marketing and brand development. Also, foster timeline development and monitor social media progress. You will develop relationships with the various social media companies, such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, to name a few, as well.
In addition to general duties, you will be called on to present forward-thinking marketing ideas for clients mostly in the electronic space, and be able to collaborate and effectively communicate with internal graphic design, photo/video and management teams, as well as be able to clearly present your vision to clients and label partners.
Our ideal candidate will have experience simultaneously managing multiple social campaigns, a fun / collaborative / can-do attitude, a knack for creative copywriting, an eye for design, and a passion for forward thinking social marketing.
This position is full-time and to work based out of the Los Angeles location.
- Lead overall strategy and execution of clients’ social marketing including, but not limited to, social calendar creation, content creation, community management, community growth, creative marketing ideas
- Stay informed about emerging trends and technology and provide updates to internal teams and clients
- Work closely with our design team to create visually appealing and intriguing content (still & motion) for clients
- Provide in-depth reporting / insights / analytics for clients and competitive analysis of campaigns
- Communicate and work closely with artists and teams to ensure seamless execution of social campaigns
- Participate, contribute, and brainstorm in meetings
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Develop and foster relationships with platform representatives
EXPECTATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years experience managing social marketing for music clients
- Extensive knowledge of all major social channels, including platform-specific algorithms, advertising platforms and features
- Ability to juggle 5-10 artist accounts across multiple platforms
- Experience with emerging platforms and features (Tik Tok, Reels, YouTube Shorts, Discord, Twitch, etc.) is preferred.
- Work closely with Junior Social Media Manager to oversee social media development, and foster growth within their roster
- Working knowledge of digital advertising & pr.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Leadership qualities to help inspire team and taking initiative to get the work done and share ideas to progress the team and artists forward
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with other team members
- Ability to nurture and maintain good relationships with artists
- Passion for out-of-the box thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative writing skills and ability to match artist voice
- Exceptional time management and project management skills
- Exceptional eye for quality design and understanding of how to create and foster unique visual aesthetics