Red Light Management is one of the largest independent music management companies in the world.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for producing top-of-class social campaigns for music clients, ranging from overarching strategy to day-to-day execution (copywriting, community management, content creation) across all digital touchpoints (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, etc.)
In addition to general social duties you will be called on to present forward thinking social marketing ideas for clients mostly in the electronic space, and be able to collaborate with internal graphic design, photo/video and management teams as well as be able to clearly present your vision to clients and label partners.
Our ideal candidate will have experience simultaneously managing multiple social campaigns, a fun / collaborative / can-do attitude, a knack for creative copywriting, an eye for design and a passion for forward thinking social marketing.
- Lead overall strategy and execution of clients’ social marketing including, but not limited to, social calendar creation, content creation, community management, community growth, creative marketing ideas
- Work closely with our design team to create visually appealing and intriguing content (still & motion) for clients
- Provide in-depth reporting / insights / analytics for clients and competitive analysis of campaigns
- Communicate and work closely with artists and teams to ensure seamless execution of social campaigns
- Participate, contribute, and brainstorm in meetings
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Stay informed about emerging trends and technology and provide updates to internal teams and clients
EXPECTATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years experience managing social marketing for music clients
- Extensive knowledge of all major social channels, including platform-specific algorithms, advertising platforms and features
- Ability to juggle 5-10 artist accounts across multiple platforms
- Experience with emerging platforms and features (Tik Tok, Reels, YouTube Shorts, Discord, Twitch, etc.) is preferred.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with other team members
- Ability to nurture and maintain good relationships with artists
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative writing skills and ability to match artist voice
- Exceptional time management and project management skills
- Exceptional eye for quality design and understanding of how to create and foster unique visual aesthetics