Position: Office Manager
Position Type: Fulltime
About Red Light Management
Red Light Management is known for an entrepreneurial career focused approach with a culturally diverse roster of clients. Its managers are at the forefront of defining the expanding role of artist management in the music and entertainment sector. The company’s capabilities include broad expertise in artist development, touring, commerce, festivals, licensing, branded entertainment, and artist driven philanthropy. With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Charlottesville, Nashville, Atlanta, Seattle, Bristol and London. Red Light Management is one of the most innovative artist management companies in the industry, whilst being the largest wholly independent management company worldwide.
Red Light Management is seeking an Office Manager to support business operations for the London office. This is a great opportunity for someone with industry experience to learn how an artist management company operates. The ideal candidate has experience executing operational practices while supporting specific team needs. This position is responsible for office management while utilising company established best practices to maintain company culture. The candidate should have a good working knowledge of the music industry with experience being part of a team. This position will report to the Managing Director and General Manager.
- Support operations of the London office, including office functionality and communications, personnel requests, and day-to-day business.
- Manage office needs including staff meetings and gatherings, administrative needs, building relations, and third party vendors.
- Diary Management for the Managing Director
- First point of contact for all clients and visitors to the office.
- Oversee hiring and training interns, assist on-boarding new staff.
- Maintain company staff and client documents.
- Provide support to the Managing Director and General Manager.
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Good understanding and interest of the music industry
Please send cover letter and CV to: email@example.com