Day to Day Manager – Red Light Management London.
Red Light Management London is looking for an experienced day to day manager to report to senior manager for a music roster spanning successful global touring artists, to new emerging artists, to songwriters & producers behind some of the world’s biggest hit records.
Must have experience working with high profile artists.
Must have a passion for Electronic / Dance Music and experience working with labels and publishers on campaigns and coordinating & advancing tours/shows.
This role requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent organisational and analytical skills, and most importantly, the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Seeking someone who is always ”one step ahead” and can handle a full slate of projects and maintain organisation at all times.
RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB FUNCTIONS
- Overseeing all elements of artist music campaigns, including global release schedules, promo, social media plans, press, marketing and touring.
- International calendar management across multiple time zones, including promo schedules, travel bookings, arranging visas, accommodation and itineraries.
- Act as key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as needed to the artist manager and often acting as a central point for third parties to communicate/exchange information: record labels/publishers/agents/lawyers/business managers etc.
- Efficient daily communication and information flow with artist ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Coordinating manager and artists daily diary
- Schedule calls, meetings, and conference calls between multiple parties in different time zones
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- You will be exposed to A-list talent and high profile clients, so professionalism is a must
- Must be punctual, proactive, reliable, detail-oriented, organised, self-motivated, and resourceful
- Able to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Ability to work independently and prioritise multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- Understanding of the digital landscape (Trends, hashtags, DSP’s, basic functions of important social sites, etc.) Familiarity with social media usage, Instagram, twitter, Facebook, Soundcloud, etc Strong proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Google docs/spreadsheets
- Excellent written, verbal, organisational, and interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Must be flexible across the working week to join zoom meetings with teams on different timezones
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com