The Digital Account Manager will build relationships with digital accounts in the US, Canada and LATAM, contribute to and execute marketing campaigns that build audiences, engage pre-existing fans and drive sales for new releases and catalog across assigned digital services. Within this role, the Digital Account Manager will be the expert of their assigned accounts providing in-depth knowledge to all parties as needed.
Significant duties of the Digital Account Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build meaningful and strong working relationships with assigned digital service contacts
- Maintain marketing and promotions contact database for assigned accounts
- For all priority new releases, work with Label Manager to create and execute a marketing plan for key accounts and social platforms
- Ongoing data analysis to help identify and plan opportunities with accounts to showcases and exploit catalog
- Continued documentation of “best practices” for labels to follow as applies to their assigned accounts
- Maintain an ongoing list of all available marketing and promotional programs available through their accounts; work with Label Managers on ways of monetizing these opportunities
- Regular scheduled meetings with accounts to review new releases (singles/albums/video) and/or catalog
- Consistently keep accounts updated on developments as related to new digital content
- Weekly one-on-one meeting with Global Digital Manager
- Work closely with Label Managers on campaign-by-campaign basis as needed
- Complete and submit all relevant pitch forms in a thorough, professional and timely manner
- Capture screenshots of digital placements (featuring and playlists) and share with Label Manager with suggested next steps for marketing drivers
- Represent Redeye at industry events functions, artist shows and meet ups
- Manage promotional Artist visits for distributed labels’ artists
- Periodic travel as deemed necessary by the Global Digital Manager and/or Sales Director.
- Other duties as assigned by Global Digital Manager
Minimum education and skills requirements:
- Strong knowledge of digital/streaming marketplace and service ecosystems.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with a high attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate with both internal and external partners on a regular basis in a productive, professional and collaborative manner.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and ability to multitask, organize and prioritize while maintaining a positive attitude and communication.
- Strong interest, passion and knowledge of the digital and mobile entertainment industry is required.
At least 2 years’ working in digital music promotion, marketing or sales.
Occasional overtime and travel.