Red Bull’s Culture Marketing Program is a successful pillar of our global marketing mix.
With our strong focus on Music and Dance as well as Art and Design we are covering many fields in Youth Culture and are dominating selected scenes and environments. One essential element of our Marketing Mix are events and event-series which are mainly concerts and music / dance performances and shows.
In order to further drive efficiencies across the organization – including our Sports initiatives and events – we are looking to enhance our competence and know-how in the fields of ticketing and touring, both from a strategic as well as executional side. In the role as Ticketing & Touring Manager (m/f) you will be responsible to drive the commercialisation of our events and programs through developing and implementing smart ticketing and touring solutions across the company.
Act as a competence and support centre in all ticketing & touring related topics and conversations in regards to culture / music / sports related inquiries.
Develop and implement a holistic ticketing and touring strategy across the existing culture & sports marketing program portfolio including a strong focus on data harvesting and utilization for wider marketing purposes (re-targeting, consumer insights…)
Manage and coordinate partnerships with external ticket providers and promoter/ticketing industry players with the aim to create efficiencies and streamlined approaches on a global scale.
Set up, establish and continuously optimize workflows and alignment processes between all key stakeholders including culture marketing, sports marketing, brand marketing, communications, it, finance, etc.
Analyse and assess the status of ticketing and develop and implement tools to constantly track and evaluate our global status and progress in regards to ticketing volume and efficiencies.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in the ticketing/promoter/live entertainment business
- Experience in setting up national and/or international touring concepts including financial business models, ticketing and marketing strategies
- Used to work in larger teams with multiple stakeholders and under high pressure
- Excellent organisational and project planning/management skills
- Good marketing and brand related skills, understanding and experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and management skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. German and/or other languages are a bonus.
- Innovative and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and focused on delivering results, Networker, Teamplayer
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media or strong experience in a relevant field Degree in Cultural Industry Management or Social Networks is a bonus
- Fluent in written and spoken English German and/or other languages are beneficial